I have chosen to do create shapes on the eyebrows - changing the shape of the eyebrows will completely transform the silhouette of the human face. I have been inspired by the shapes seen on African Tribal masks and also body implants, which is becoming a popular form of body modification today.
I have decided to bring back the lines of scarification on the face from my first initial design, I feel that this brings more of a tribal element and balances out the heaviness on the top half of the face.
I will leave the eyes natural and simply add rows of white dots just to add another tribal element.
Below is a few trials of creating the shapes on the eyebrows. However, for this trial, since I didn't have any wax, I used cotton wool coated in latex and moulded the shape. I did so just to test out if the shape works. On my final image, I will be using wax instead and the shape will be less pronounced and much more tapered and blended into the skin.



No comments:
Post a Comment